The Phoenix 3 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by Drive Medical provides users with indoor and outdoor independent mobility. This Scooter's convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4 easy to store and transport pieces, and comes with interchangeable color panels in red and blue. The standard features of a height adjustable seat, width adjustable arms, headlight and "Finger Pull" throttle provides added comfort and safety on every ride. This compact scooter comes with an easy to remove battery that can be charged separately from the unit. The Phoenix 3 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter's design allows it to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles, making navigating tight spaces easy.
- 4 mph top speed and a 15 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic Finger-Pull" throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Headlight for enhanced safety
- Includes two sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue
- Large front carry basket
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.