The Capri's classic Colonial button-back design is enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area. Its arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. A truly sensible lift/recliner, the Capri combines dependability with long-lasting comfort and style.
Brisa, Brisa Fresco, and crossovers fabrics are not available on the Capri.
- Classic Colonial Back Design
- Smooth, Whisper Quiet Lift and Recline
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Best Suited for those Between 5 4" and 5 10"
- Model Number: PR200
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.