- Aeromist Plus Nebulizer Compressors are easy to pick up by the molded handle.
- Break-resistant hinges.
- The compact design easily fits on small surfaces and the cord conveniently stores inside the shell when not in use.
- Low center of gravity when laying flat on the four non-skid rubber feet.
- Aeromist Plus Nebulizer Compressor details: Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC /60 Hz; Power Consumption: 75 W; Dimensions: 4.1" (105 mm) H x 5.7" (145mm) W x 7.9" (200 mm) D; Weight: 1.6 kg (3.53 lb.); Sound Pressure Level: 53 dBA; Max. Comp. Pressure: 30 PSIG or greater; Neb. Operating Pressure: 10 ~ 14 PSIG; Liter Flow Range: 4 -8 LPM; Particle Size Less Than: 5 microns; Maximum nebulizer solution capacity: 10 ml; Operating Temperature: 10 C ~ 40 C (50 F to 104 F); Operating Humidity: Up to 95%-condensing; Storage/Transport Temperature Range: -20 C ~ 60 C (-4 F to 140 F); Storage/Transport Humidity: Up to 95 %-condensing.
- Includes 1 disposable nebulizer kit (Reorder HCS4483) and 5 washable replacement filters (Reorder HCS60004F).
- 5 year warranty.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.